- 266 Massey Road, Māngere East, Auckland 2024, New Zealand
- Employment Status: PART TIME
- Restaurant Name: MASSEY ROAD
McDonald’s New Zealand is a modern and progressive burger company serving over 1.6 million customers every week. McDonald’s has over 168 restaurants across New Zealand and a current workforce of approximately 10 000 employees. We serve the world some of its favourite foods – World Famous Fries, Big Mac, Quarter Pounder, Chicken McNuggets and Egg McMuffin.
Working for McDonald’s is more than just a job. We’re a business that aims to have a positive impact in everything we do. We offer good value, quality food and a fantastic experience for our customers. But it’s not just about the meals we serve each day. It’s also about the communities across New Zealand where you’ll find our restaurants, and the thousands of people who work in those. It’s about you. Whatever you want to get out of your career – with McDonald’s, you can.
- Maintain all aspects of the internal and external restaurant environment to provide a clean, functioning and welcoming environment for customers and the team.
- Take pride in the quality of work, proactively looking for ways to improve the restaurant, I ensure that equipment is well functioning and the environment is safe and secure for our Crew, Managers and Customers.
- Uphold McDonald’s beliefs and adhere to Policies and Procedures.
- Contribute and strive towards achieving the goals and targets of the restaurant.
- Proactively participates in the ongoing management of health and safety of self and others within the guidelines of the relevant policies and procedures and by following reporting guidelines for accidents, hazards and potential hazards
- Take actions to facilitate the compliance with the McDonald’s Workplace and Safety Policy and to maintain a safe workplace
- Conduct testing, inspection, monitoring and maintenance activities at the direction of McDonald’s
- Follow correct procedures and reasonable instruction.