Recruitment Manager, Operational Support – Enterprise – ( 2104255 )
We are the world’s learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. We combine world-class educational content and assessment, powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people.
We Value Diversity and Inclusion
We value the power of inclusive culture, so we embed diversity and inclusion in everything we do.
Pearson promotes a company culture where differences are embraced as strengths, opportunities are equal and accessible, consideration and respect are the norm, and all employees are given the chance to reach their full potential.
Through our talent, we believe that diversity and inclusion make us a more innovative and vibrant company. People are at the center of our company. We are committed to a sustainable environment and workplace ecosystem where talent can learn, grow, and thrive.
Learn more click here.
This is a leadership position that partners closely with the Director, Recruitment Services to provide operational support for the student recruitment function of the business. This involves analyzing data from various sources, identifying operational performance gaps, partnering with operational leaders to develop detailed action plans and reporting progress to senior leadership. Responsibilities generally include planning and executing strategic projects, collaborating across locations and departments to integrate solutions, developing change and communication plans and measuring solution performance against expectations. As part of the operations leadership team, this role will be held accountable for overall delivery of starts by the operations team, as well as role specific objectives.
Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
50% Strategic Projects
- Under the direction of the Director of Recruitment Services (DRS), leads strategic projects and assignments to drive growth, improve associate and leader engagement and enhance the student experience.
- Facilitates discovery sessions, status meetings and other project-related collaborations.
- Serves as subject matter expert relating to the recruitment function including the tools and technology used for our daily jobs.
- Develops business cases/business alignment documents for new ideas and presents them for approval.
- Monitors project progress, proactively communicating with applicable stakeholders.
- Prepares presentations and delivers to various audiences – adjusting communication style as needed.
- Maintains centralized access to standardized project information for leadership and associates.
25% Strategic Operational Reporting & Analysis
- Evaluates daily associate (WFM) productivity reporting for the portfolio as assigned and recommends actions to leadership team.
- Quickly identifies performance gaps via available operational reporting and collaborates with DRS and ADRS to identify next steps.
- Tracks various metrics and maintains historical data.
- Creates engaging competitions to drive performance improvement.
- Maintains pipeline trackers in partnership with ADRSs.
- Maintains organizational chart for DRS.
- Coordinates meetings, events, and conferences.
- Captures leadership meeting notes and action items in centralized repository.
- Resolves most simple to moderately complex enrollment questions and problems as first point of contact.
- Assists with creation/revision of standard operating procedures.
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- 4-year degree from an accredited institution OR appropriate combination of education and significant call center experience.
- Appreciation for the importance of culture; respectful of diverse thinking and working styles – as well as ideas and opinions
- Ability to balance multiple assignments and prioritize own work
- Strong leadership and organizational capabilities with time management, conflict and problem resolutions skills.
- A thorough understanding of contact center operations.
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and to be a self-starter.
- Highly motivational, energetic and collaborative personality.
- Able to drive performance through the creation of a productive and fun work environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to work nonstandard business hours as needs dictate.
- No direct reports
Primary Location : US-AZ-Chandler
Other Locations : US-IL-Elk Grove Village, US-FL-Orlando, CA-ON-North York
Work Locations :
US-AZ-Chandler-3075 West Ray
3075 W Ray RdPark at San Tan
Job : Customer Service
Organization : North America
Employee Status : Regular Employee
Job Type : Standard
Job Level : Team Leader
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Mar 27, 2021
Job Unposting : Ongoing
Schedule: : Full-time Regular
Req ID: 2104255